After contacting the Montgomery County MGV coordinator to initiate the application process, complete the following steps.
- Create an account in Hands On Connect
- Complete the application and completed reference page online (signature required)
- Register for the Fall 2022 Master Gardener Training Program and pay the $150.00 registration Fee
- Complete background check (The background check payment is in addition to the registration fee)
- Complete a multi-week training plus 50 hours of volunteer time
Our volunteer application, screening, training procedures and First Advantage criminal background checks are part of our overall commitment to keep all program participants safe.
For information on the application process, email Erin Miller at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Background Checks: For information on where to obtain your BCI & FBI background checks including cost information, please visit the following: https://mastergardener.osu.edu/intranet/mgv-county-coordinators/mgv-back...