The Montgomery County EFNEP team is dedicated to providing quality, cutting-edge food and nutrition education to their clientele. With extensive experience and training, the EFNEP Program Assistants are well-skilled in providing interactive outreach education, leading to improved behavior and knowledge change.
By living and working in the community, our program assistants (peer educators) understand the many challenges facing families today. With continuing education provided by Ohio State University, all program assistants stay informed on the latest developments in nutrition, wellness, community collaboration and outreach education.
For additional information, please visit:
Nancy A. Lyons, Program Specialist - 937-637-6540
Adult Nutrition Classes/Programs
- Dani Alexander - 937-952-1626
- Glo Celpa-Diaz (Spanish - Bilingual) - 937-952-1627
- Ciomara Martin - 937-952-1625
- Diana Unger - 937-952-1619
And look for us on social media!!!
* Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OhioStateEFNEP
* Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/osuefnep/
* Twitter - https://twitter.com/OSUEFNEP
* YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZl5JSbnlA6tfyebkVokuA