Beginning in March and into April, there are many local and national business campaigns to support Montgomery County and Ohio 4‐H. A few of these are:
- Koenig Battery Recycle – Before March 31st, bring your used car, lawn equipment, marine, semi‐truck and equipment batteries to our local store at 2535 Dayton Pike, Germantown. Tell them this is for Montgomery County 4‐ H – we'll receive $10 per battery.
- JOANN ‘Clover for Kids’ campaign is March 1st - April 30th. Stop in your local store, make a monetary donation to 4‐H, and your sponsorship will be displayed.
- TSC Paper Clover Drive is March 27th - April 7th. Our county 4‐H Program receives credit for donations made at the TSC on Rt. 49 (Salem Ave.) in Clayton. Make a monetary donation to 4‐H, and your sponsorship will be displayed.
- 4‐H Night at the Dayton Dragons – April 27th, BUT ORDER TICKETS BEFORE MARCH 29th. Click on the link for the registration form. Join us for a fun evening with “Head‐Heart‐Hands‐Health and Homeruns! Special t‐shirt for participants and door prizes.
- Montgomery County 4‐H Benefit Auction – April 12th. Location is the gym at our Calumet Center office. This annual 4‐H fundraiser benefits our County 4‐H programs, including 4‐H camp; youth awards and membership pins; member and advisor education; and sponsorship for Teen 4‐H trips to state conferences and camps.